Monday, April 27, 2009

A Little Update

Whew.

So I've been busy lately, peeps. No complaints about that, of course. In addition to the work with the Skirball Cultural Center (teaching comic art to kids) in LA I've been freelancing and have some pet portraits coming up. I've also been making another concerted effort to learn ZBrush. What an amazing program. You'll soon be seeing my Z-Endeavours here.

I've also been doing some scenic design for a television project that's in the works. I don't know how much I can say at this point since most of it is spec but I'm very very excited to be working with these guys. They're highly motivated and talented and I think that the project itself is very promising. Maybe I'll post something in the future that's to do with said project. Keep your eyes peeled! If nothing else, I'll be linking to the website soon.

C!

No comments: